Monday, April 4, 2011

I've been thinking a lot about fine art lately, and I'd love to start to  bring the 
hand back into my graphic design. Below are 3 illustrators with very different 
styles, and I dig them all. Feel free to comment on who you like the best and why!





Alexandra Ball





I love Alexandra's Whimsical style. She creates paper cut out feel with 
vintage story book pallet, that doesn't lack texture.



Nuno Decosta

Nuno Decosta has gorgeous fashion imagery. I drool over her creation. 
She makes it look truly effortless, creating beautiful negative space, great
 for advertising. Who wouldn't want to be one of her characters. 





Mathew Skiff




Mathew Skiff has such a cool bold style, His punchy graphics are so fitting for t-shirts. 
These are just a few of the ones i instantly loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment